Discover the Benefits of Hempworx Hemp-Derived CBD Products for Natural Relief
Email: email@example.com Phone Number 1-208-536-8887
Discover the benefits of hemp-derived CBD at your #1 online store for high-quality CBD products. We offer a wide range of options, from oils and creams to gummies and pet products, all made with pure, potent ingredients. Our products are lab-tested for quality and we ship worldwide. At Hempworx, we believe in the power of nature to improve health and well-being. Shop our selection and find the perfect product for you today
Featured CBD Products
$59 to $99
We offer many wonderful Hemp-Derived CBD products in the HempWorx brand. These products consist of different strength and formulated Oral Tinctures, 3 Topicals, 2 Pet Products, and Gummies, which all utilize CO2 Extracted Hemp Oil grown in our Hemp farm in Kentucky. We have a 60 day money back guarantee so our products are truly risk-free!
Hemp Grown on American Farms
Our expert team of researchers, chemists, and product formulators use CO2 extraction with our oils. Our raw materials are then dried to remove pathogens, molds, and heavy metals. This gives our customers high quality hemp extracts.
Third Party Lab Testing & Product Certificates
We believe in full transparency and being 100% open with our customers. Every single batch we produce undergoes third party testing to ensure that the safety, quality, and potency of our products upholds our company standards.
Gas Chromatography Tests
Certificates of Analysis
Mental and Brain Health
Full Spectrum Hemp Oil affects principal cannabinoid receptors in the brain promoting a healthy state of mind.
Full Spectrum Hemp Oil has incredible benefits and may improve overall wellness.
Full Spectrum Hemp Oil may help restore healthy balance to the endocannabinoid system.
HEMPWORX - Safe and Effective CBD
We always get asked about safety and effectiveness. HempWorx products are safe and effective to use. We pride ourselves in quality and delivering a consistent product to our customers. Our products have been made using pure and potent Hemp extracts.
(CBD) Cannabidiol, which is a phytocannabinoid that was discovered around the early 1940s. The are 113 identified different cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. These cannabinoids account for up to 40% of the plants full extracts. CBD Cannabidiol is one of those 113 cannabinoids. As of 2021, there has been many studies of different ailments (which we can’t mention here) but there is still high-quality evidence that it is effective or isn’t effect for many conditions. CBD can be absorbed or (taken) by the body in many different ways. Some of those ways are; by mouth, cheek, vapor, inhalation, smoke, or through the skin. CBD does differ from it’s popular Cannabinoid cousin, THC. CBD does not have the same psychoactivity as THC. When you have a full Spectrum Plant, that includes the Terpenes, and different cannabianoids.
After all the studies on CBD, if does not appear to have any psychotropic or “high” effects. Unlike one of it cousins (THC), which is found in Marijuana. All though Hempworx only uses CBD from Hemp, There is still ongoing testing on the different and Various strains of “medical marijuana.” that have different ratios of CBD-to- THC, as well as other cannabinoids as well. As far as legality in the U.S. the federal law, CBD can be grown from non-psychoactive hemp (also commonly-termed industrial hemp), regardless of its CBD content. On standards for growing, cultivating, and producing the hemp plant, there has to be lower concentration that does not exceed .3% THC.
Research shows that cannabidiol may actually reduce the adverse effects of THC, refering to those that cause intoxication and a sedaton feeling, but only at higher doses or servings. All the safety studies on cannabidiol showed that it is well tolerated, but could possibly cause diarrhea, tiredness, or some changes in appetite. The brand Epidiolex has documentation that lists sleepiness, insomnia, and poor quality sleep as some of the side effects.
Connect with us.
Phone Number: 1-208-536-8887
At HempWorx, we believe in the power of nature to improve our overall health and well-being. That's why we use only the highest-quality industrial hemp grown using organic practices as the base ingredient in all of our products, including our CBD oils, beauty products, and pet products.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a natural compound found in industrial hemp. It is just one of the many cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, and it does not have psychoactive properties like its more famous cousin, THC. Our CBD products are extracted using the CO2 method, which is considered the safest and most efficient method of extracting CBD from hemp. This results in a pure, solvent-free CBD extract that is free of harmful chemicals and solvents.
We offer a full range of hemp-derived CBD products, including Full Spectrum varieties that contain a small amount of THC, and Broad Spectrum varieties that contain all the same cannabinoids as Full Spectrum but without the THC. This makes our Broad Spectrum pure CBD perfect for those who are subject to drug testing.
Hemp has been used for thousands of years for various purposes, such as making ropes, clothing, and paper. Today, it's even used as an efficient insulation for homes as well as bio-fuels and plastics. The use of hemp oil and other hemp extracts in health and beauty products has led to its increasing popularity and recognition over the past decade. At HempWorx, we believe in the effectiveness of hemp-based products and are dedicated to providing high-quality products that can improve your health and well-being.
Hempwork - Frequently Asked Questions
What is CBD?--
- Cannabidiol also known as CBD for short, is a natural compound found in the hemp plant. It is one of the many compounds known as cannabinoids, and it does not produce the “high” commonly associated with cannabis use, as opposed to the cannabinoid called THC.
What are the benefits of using Hempworx CBD products?
-There are many potential benefits of using Hempworx CBD products and those may include reducing anxiety and stress, improving your sleep, reducing inflammation and pain, and promoting overall well-being for a better life. There are many laws regarding what can be said about how CBD can help, so for many people they just try it and feel many positive differences in their bodies.
Is Hempworx CBD oil legal?
- Yes, Hempworx CBD oil is legal in the United States as long as it is derived from hemp and contains less than 0.3% THC. We are also certified through the US hemp authority
How do I use Hempworx CBD oil?
- Hempworx CBD oil can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to your food or drink. The recommended serving can vary depending on the product and your individual needs. We also offer topical for skincare and pain managemen
How long does it take for Hempworx CBD oil to work?
- This can depend on the person using it. The effects of Hempworx CBD oil can vary depending on the individual and the serving size that is taken. Some people may notice effects immediately after taking it, while others may need to use the product for several weeks before experiencing benefits, because of each and every person’s metabolism is a bit different.
Can I take Hempworx CBD oil with other medications?
- It is always best to consult with your healthcare provider before taking any new supplement of any kind, including Hempworx CBD oil, if you are currently taking different medications.
Will I fail a drug test if I use Hempworx CBD oil?
- Hempworx CBD oil is derived from hemp plant and actually only contains less than 0.3% THC, which is the psychoactive compound found in marijuana. However, it is always best to check with your employer or the company that is administering the drug test to be sure.
How is Hempworx CBD oil made?
- Hempworx CBD oil is made in the highest quality way by using a CO2 extraction process, which ensures that the highest quality CBD is used in the final product that our customers use.
What is the difference between Hempworx CBD oil and marijuana?
- This is a commonly asked question. Hempworx CBD oil is derived from the hemp plant, which is actually just a variety of the cannabis plant. Marijuana, on the other hand, is derived from the cannabis sativa plant and it contains much higher levels of THC, which is the psychoactive compound.
What is the shelf life of Hempworx CBD oil?
- The shelf life of Hempworx CBD oil can vary depending on the product, but generally ranges from 12-24 months. It is always recommended and important to store hempworx products in a cool and dry place to preserve the integrity and quality of the oil.
Can I give Hempworx CBD oil to my pet?
- Hempworx CBD oil is suitable for pets and can provide similar benefits to humans, but it's important to consult with a veterinarian before giving CBD to your pet. We do offer a Full Hempworx Pet line as well.
What are the side effects of using Hempworx CBD oil?
- If there are any side effects at all from using Hempworx CBD oil are generally mild and may possibly include dry mouth, drowsiness, and changes in appetite. However, if you do possibly experience any serious side effects or allergic reactions, please discontinue use of any product and consult your healthcare provider.
What are the ingredients in Hempworx CBD oil?
- Hempworx CBD oil is made with pure, organic hemp oil and CBD. Other ingredients that may added include carrier oils or natural flavorings.
What's the difference between when I read about full-spectrum, broad-spectrum and isolate CBD oil?
- Full-spectrum CBD oil includes all the compounds that are found in the hemp plant, which includes CBD, THC, the terpenes, and other cannabinoids as well. Broad-spectrum CBD oil includes most of these compounds, but the broad-spectrum has the THC removed. Isolate CBD oil is just as it says, pure CBD isolate and does not include any other compounds found in the hemp plant.
Is Hempworx CBD oil organic?
- Hempworx farms and uses organic hemp to make their CBD oils, so yes it is organic
How much CBD oil should I take?
- The suggested serving size of oil you take can vary depends on the individual and the particular product being used. It's always best to start with a low serving size and then gradually increase until you find the right amount for you and what you are using it for.
Does Hempworx CBD oil have any drug interactions that I should worry about?
- As with taking any new supplement, while taking medication, It is always best to consult with your healthcare provider before taking any new supplements, which includes products like Hempworx CBD oil.
Is Hempworx CBD oil safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Talking to your healthcare provider about taking any supplements is recommended when pregnant or breastfeeding. This includes CBD oils as well.
Does Hempworx CBD oil have any taste or smell?
- The taste and smell of hempworx CBD oil can vary depending on the product and the individual taking it. Some people say they notice a slight earthy or nutty taste, while many others may not notice any taste at all. Some of our products may have added natural flavorings to mask the taste and taste more flavourful.
What sets Hempworx apart from many other companies?
Hempworx Company sets itself apart from other companies through its commitment to providing high-quality, all-natural hemp-based products. The company uses only non-GMO, organic, and pesticide-free hemp from farms in the United States, and all of their products are lab-tested for quality and safety. Additionally, Hempworx offers a wide variety of products, from CBD oil to pet products to skincare, giving customers access to a wide range of hemp-based products.